OMNINET Software-, System- und Projektmanagementtechnik GmbH
OMNINET Austria GmbH
OMNINET Technologies NV/SA
OMNINET GmbH (Schweiz)
OMNINET OOO (Russia and CIS)
- This website contains all types of data and information which is trademark- and/or copyright-protected in favour of the service provider or, in individual cases, third parties. Therefore it is not permitted to download, duplicate or publish the website as a whole or in parts. In particular, duplication, where technically required for browsing purposes, as long as this duplication is not for commercial purposes, as well as long-term duplication for personal use, is permitted.
- It is permitted to set a link to this website, insofar as it serves as a cross-reference only. The service provider reserves the right to withdraw this permission. It is prohibited to frame this website.
- The service provider assumes liability for the content of this website in accordance with legal requirements. No guarantee is given for the accuracy or completeness of the information on the website. References and links to third-party websites do not mean that the service provider is adopting the content behind the reference or link as its own. The service provider is not liable for the data and information available in such content. The service provider has no influence on the content behind such links. Therefore the service provider is not liable for illegal, inaccurate or incomplete content or for damages that result from using the information behind the link.
- Use of the internet is at the user's own risk. In particular the service provider is not liable for failure of the internet or failed access to the internet due to technical reasons.
- The jurisdiction is the registered office of the service provider, if the contractual partner is a business person, a corporate body under public law or a special fund under public law. German law applies to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Data protection officer
According to §4g BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act) the data protection officer must make the information specified in § 4e BDSG available to everyone in a suitable manner on request. Since transparency towards our business partners is close to our heart, we are hereby fulfilling this obligation. Please request our public register of processing operations from our data protection officer (email@example.com).
Microsoft®, Windows®, SharePoint®, Excel® and Outlook® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
SAP® Crystal Reports® is a registered trademark of SAP®, SAP® Solution Manager Service Desk is a registered offer of SAP®.
OMNINET uses its own images and images from the following providers:
© Coloures-pic - Fotolia.com
© PATRICK BREL - Fotolia.com
© Alekss - Fotolia.com
© Tino Neitz - Fotolia.com
© Arlo Magicman - Fotolia.com